Feel Safer Without Pulling Cables
This solar powered outdoor WIFI security camera includes the latest developments in surveillance technology. Smart, versatile, easy to install and self-sufficient. Just place it anywhere around your property without having to think of power supply. The intelligent integration of solar panel, built-in battery and power management system opens new dimensions in property monitoring.
FULLY WIRELESS – POWERED BY SUNLIGHT Power supply independent surveillance camera charges it’s batteries with solar energy from it’s built-in solar panel. Can be placed anywhere around your house, factory or construction site. A truly stand-alone security IP camera.
NIGHT VISION READY & WATERPROOF Built to withstand rain. Fit to be used outdoors in any location with WIFI coverage and sunlight. Works at night too: Infra Red light lets you to see in the dark. When it matters most.
EASY TO SET UP Simply download the free APP (available for Android and iOS), follow the steps in the manual and you’ll have this device up and running in a few minutes. Easy to attach to walls, trees or posts with the included mounting kit.
SMART MOTION SENSOR The motion detector (PIR) can be activated and sensitivity adjusted through the APP. With PIR active, the camera sends alert messages to your device with photo as soon as motion is detected.
FULL CONTROL THROUGH APP From your device you can access the video live stream (including audio) any time from anywhere. Receive motion detection alerts, save snapshots and monitor battery levels. You have full control over all settings on your phone or tablet.
No Strings Attached
One day of sunlight will keep the camera running for 5-6 days. This incredible performance is achieved by a combination of a built-in 6800mAh Lithium Ion battery, the efficient solar panel module and a smart stand-by mode.
The camera switches to broadcast-mode immediately when
- Motion is detected (depending on your settings)
- You request a video live feed from your device
Full Control Through The Mobile App (iOS + Android)
Every function of this solar powered security camera can easily be controlled from the APP (free download, iOS and Android support).
- Instant Video and Audio stream access anytime from anywhere
- Receive instant alerts if motion is detected
- Set up the wireless network within a minute
- Adjust motion detector sensitivity
- Monitor battery level
- Save snapshots
- Play back recordings
- Manage internal memory
An installation kit is included in the package. It contains a solid metal mounting bracket and cable ties. So you can mount the solar powered outdoor WIFI security camera on flat surfaces (walls) or attach it to objects like poles, bars and pipes.
Fully (Manually) Adjustable Camera Head
The camera head rotates and tilts (manually). So you can adjust the field of view to your needs. Tilt angle: 90ºPan angle: 150º
PC Software For Video Streaming And Download
A Windows software (free download) is included so you can view the live camera video stream on your PC and download the videos from the internal SD card.
Requirements To Be Met For The WIFI Security Camera
1. Wi-Fi CoverageTo function as a wireless surveillance system, a reliable Wi-Fi connection and sufficient sunlight are necessary. To test the Wi-Fi signal strength at the designated camera location, simply place your mobile phone where you would mount the camera and see if the Wi-Fi signal shows at least two (better three) bars. The camera only supports 2.4GHz networks (5GHz not supported).2. Exposure To Direct SunlightDirect sunlight should also be available at the designated camera location. If not the case, you can still use the camera but you probably will have to manually charge the internal battery. The easiest way to do this is to use a conventional power bank. 3. Location With Sufficient SunshineIf you are located in one of the areas marked in blue on the map, additional charging might be required.4. SmartphoneThe mobile App is designed to be the central hub of the camera. All functions including set-up routine are controlled from the app. If you have no smartphone or looking for a camera to integrate with an existing PC-based CCTV system – this camera is not for you.
2.8mm wide angle
One way audio (built-in microphone)
WiFi IEE802.11b / g / n P2P protocols (2.4GHz) supported
Infra Red Light
PIR Passive Infra Red Sensor (15 feet range)
The 150mA / 5.5V panel generates enough power in one sunny day to cover approx. 5-6 days of operation.
6800mAh Lithium Ion
16GB Micro SD Card
Mobile APP Support:
iOS and Android (free download)
28 oz (800 g)
6.3 x 4.5 x 6.1 inch (161 x 115 x 155 mm)
Mini USB port, Charging Connector (DC5V 500mA)
In The Box
- Solar powered security camera
- Mounting Bracket
- Installation Sticker
- Installation Screws & Wall Plugs Set
- 2 x Cable Tie
- PIR Shield
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How to access the recorded videos in the camera?A: The videos stored in the camera’s internal 16GB SD memory card can be searched and viewed on the ‘Video Playback’ screen in the Doby app.
Q: Can I download the videos in the camera?A: On a Windows computer – yes. You can download the free Windows software from our website.
Q: Can more than one person access the camera to view videos?A: Yes. You can share your camera with up to five people (tap ‘Share’ on the camera screen). However only one person at a time can view the camera signal.
Q: Is there a limit to the number of cameras you set up under the app?A: There is no limit to the number of cameras you can set up under the app.
Q: How long can the internal 16GB SD card record?A: Based on 10 events a day it will last for one year.
Q: How long does the camera record once motion is detected?A: The camera will record for 30 seconds.
Q: When the SD card is full, can it be swapped out for a larger card?A: The SD card cannot be swapped out. You can delete the files if it’s full.
Q: Will it work without a router / internet connection?A: The camera can operate and record video upon motion detection without internet connection. However to watch the videos, and for real time alerts, you need internet connection.